The blood sugar level is the main source of energy and that comes from the food we consume. Glucose is converted into energy in the cells with the help of insulin. Insulin is a hormone that is made by the pancreas cells. Diabetes is associated with an overly high blood glucose level due to a lack of insulin or the body not using the insulin well. Jaga me is known for home diabetes care.
First understand The common type of diabetes
Diabetes type 1
This is caused by an autoimmune reaction and it usually develops during childhood.
Diabetes type 2
It is a common type of diabetes worldwide. Its main target is middle-aged and older people due to its lifestyle. It is caused by factors such as an unhealthy diet, a lack of exercise, and obesity.
It occurs during pregnancy and generally goes away after the baby is born.
In Singapore, 1–9 Singaporeans aged 18–69 have diabetes, and a third of them don’t even know that they have diabetes. In 2011, diabetes was the 10th leading cause for death in Singapore.
According to the American Diabetes Association, there are five aspects of essential diabetes management.
- The blood glucose level
- Physical activity
- Diet weight
Best Diabetes management app
- It requires supported Accu-check wireless meters to automatically transfer blood glucose results. Accu-check integrates the diabetic management app.
- It saves you the hassle of writing logs.
- It comes with easy-to-read graphs that help to identify trends and patterns.
- This application can integrate with Apple health.
- You can log your meals, food, images, insulin levels, exercise, blood pressure, and weight.
- 2 glucose pals
- It logs your blood glucose, medication, and meals in a single entry.
- It logs your meals, helps you understand how your food choices impact your blood sugar levels, and help you make better food choices.
- It helps in tracking trends in blood sugar, insulin, weight, and blood pressure.
- You can export the data into pdf reports to show your medical provider.
The benefits of nursing procedures
- It saves time and there are lower risk of infection in home care.
- When you do home diabetes care, you can save time.
- Comfort and privacy
- A nursing procedure you can do in the comfort of your home with the same level of effectiveness as in the hospital.
- Reduced overall cost. You save money on home care. The cost is lower.
- Faster response time We can give a nurse to your house as quickly as possible in 2 hours
- This application can be integrated into Dexcom and the Apple Health App.
Jaga me is best suited for curing diabetic disease. We can cure your diabetes at your home. We have nurses that will cure diabetes at home. Our home diabetes care is based on nursing procedures.